Keep God in Your ❤
Christian-themed caps, t-shirts, tote bags, and iPhone cases created with the intention of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in a fun way.
To get people to think about God. Our goal is for people to learn more about God, form a true relationship with Him, and ultimately be saved. We want people to become captivated with God; hence, “CAPtiv8”.
A portion of our profits go to local charities to help those in need.
Hi! I am Erica and this is my online store, CAPtiv8 Gear. Thank you for stopping by.
The idea for CAPtiv8 Gear came upon me in April 2017. One Friday night as I was in bed trying to sleep, the idea of starting a company called CAPtiv8 popped into my head. I got up the next morning, took a notebook and pencil outside to our front porch and started writing down my ideas. Initially, I just wanted it to be a cap and t-shirt line with cutesy images and text. Over the course of a week or so, I realized that I wanted the focus of the caps and t-shirts to be God-centered. That is when I decided to take verses from the Bible and use those as the inspiration for my cute images and text.
From there, I spent a good amount of time designing my logo and brand. Next, I searched out Bible verses that spoke to me and got to work creating designs. (These two aspects were the really fun parts! I am a graphic designer by day and coming up with all the graphic aspects was exciting.) From there, I figured out how to create a website via WordPress and found a company to partner with that allows me to sell my items online. (This was by far the hardest part for me. Trying to figure out the best company to use to host the website and how to setup the online store was especially tough for me, as my brain in not wired to understand this kind of thing!) But, finally, after many months, and lots of trial and error, here we are. I hope these designs and products speak to your heart and encourage you in your spiritual journey.
Having a relationship with God is the most important thing you can do for yourself. You are His child and He loves you and wants to be a part of your life each and every day. I hope that CAPtiv8 Gear can play a small role in your relationship with God. Remember to always Keep God in Your Heart!
Jesus Christ died for YOUR sins. He died so that you may live. God, because of His love for the world, has made a way for man to be forgiven for their sins (John 3:16). He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to take the sins of man on Himself through death on a cross (1 Peter 2:24). In placing our sin on Christ, God ensured that all who will believe in the name of Jesus will be forgiven (Acts 10:43) and live forever in the next life. Rejoice!
Captivate or CAPtiv8
verb (used with object), captivated, captivating.
1. to attract and hold the attention or interest of, as by beauty or excellence; enchant:
Her blue eyes and red hair captivated him.
2. Baseball caps that have images on the front inspired by Bible verses. The Bible verse that corresponds with the image is printed on the inside taping of the cap. These baseball caps are designed to make you think about God, hence “Thinking Caps.”
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
3. T-shirts that have images on the front inspired by Bible verses. The Bible verse that corresponds with the image is either printed on the back of the shirt or is noted along with the image. These t-shirts are designed to tell the good news of Jesus Christ, our Savior, hence “Shirt Tells.”
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
4. Tote bags that have images on the front inspired by Bible verses. These tote bags are designed to be your allies in sharing the gospel, hence “Tote Allies.”
Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another, to show love and to do good.
5. Cell phone cases that have images inspired by Bible verses. These cell phone cases are designed to assist you in making your case for God, hence “Makur Case.”
I Corinthians 15: 3-4
I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. 4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.